USER-FRIENDLY ECONOMICAL DESIGN IN AFFORDABLE STANDARD MODELS & CUSTOM BUILDS
Whether you are handling manual weld fixtures, assembly jigs, or any number of applications that require rotary positioning, we have a trunion for you. If one of our standard trunions doesn’t meet your needs, we can design and build a custom trunion.
Options for customization:
- Heavy-duty casters for easy moving
- Quick-change head and tailstock mounting options for easy changeovers
- High quality welding ground strap integrated into tailstock
- Hollow head and tailstock for quick plumbing of pneumatic components
- Air brake or air driven (pneumatic motor)
- Manual rotation with spring-loaded shot pin positioning
- Manual rotation with air brake positioning
- Electric powered rotation and positioning
Standardized Trunion Pricing
Manual Rotation/Fixed & Adjustable Height
Manual Gearbox Hand Rotation/Fixed & Adjustable Height
Powered Rotation/Fixed & Adjustable Height
Below are some examples of different trunion carts and their applications.